The listing price including With one time installation service free.
- Operate system: WIN7, 32 bit and 64 bit
- Whenever possible, connect a battery charger for your vehicle.
- Before you start flashing, start and stop the vehicle to prevent the power saving mode.
- Connect your computer to charger, some updates can be long.
- It is necessary that the computer does not contain any faults, if you have a permanent fault that youcan not erase it be a repaired first.
- It is necessary to connect the head VAS 5054A with the usb cable.
To begin the project is to determine your vehicle (you must first launch ODIS Engineering). You can find the information on ODIS report up in the vehicle data.
After you have this, inside ODIS go and choose your engineering "project vehicle" as follows:
So AU56X in my case.Then click on the green triangle.You will get the list of computers with different options on the right.Select the computer to update and double click on Flashing right.Then select the computer you want to update and click File local Flashing. Inprinciple on the DVD of Flash you can only select the flash file on your computer
1,Can achieve control unit data read and write, such as 01J wave box
2,,All the self-diagnostic functions of the ODIS are used by the workshop.
Such as control unit identification, read event memory, measurement data block, measured value, code, all control units supporting KWP protocol, and all control units supporting UDS protocol.
Scan ECUTOOL QR code to order by mobile phone
Wechat (mobile app): 13534043342
Mobile Phone: +86 13534043342
Ask A Question: You can go to your member centre and submit your questions.