Find short and open circuits fast and easily.
It is designed to identify and trace wires or cables without damaging the insulation, you just simply attach the sender unit to the circuit and follow the wires using the detector. There are a sender and a receiver included in the instrument.
- Suitable for all DC circuits up to 42V
- Checking for short circuit
- Locating open circuit
- Battery voltage indication
- Two 9V batteries required
The ADD330N detects and alerts you immediately where a circuit is open. You can quickly and easily Locate short circuits,open connections,broken wires, current leaks and even trace wires. You can also find intermittent circuit problems by flexing wires or connectors and listening for a change in the receiver tone Allowing you general tracing or pinpointing the problem location.It also shows you the direction to the short with its direction indicator,eliminating the guesswork.
This professional tool will work on all kinds of circuits with voltages between 6 and 42 volt DC. such as those found in automobiles, trucks, tractors, boats, RVs, etc...With its wide working voltage range.
* One of the top 20 tools in China automotive after market
* Quickly and easily locate short circuits
* Save your times and increase your income
* Judge continuty of the cables or wires.
* Track the cables or wires, and diagnose the break point
* Receive the tone signal on the cables or wires(telephone line)
* Indentify the state in the working telephone line (clear, ring, busy)
* Send a single solid tone or a dual alternating tone to the object cables or wires.
Scan ECUTOOL QR code to order by mobile phone
Live Support: Chat with us online
Common Questions: email@example.com
Technical Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ask A Question: You can go to your member centre and submit your questions.
If you are not satisfied with our customer service staff, please send email to email@example.com.